Steve is an experienced manager and the principal of Peninsula Sparky. His previous experience and expertise as a National Operations Manager for a major Australian electrical contractor has equipped him well to handle projects both large and small within the building construction sector. Steve is a fully qualified Electrical A Grade Licensee and Data/Telecommunications Contractor. He holds additional skills and qualifications in:
- Australian Communications Authority license
- MATV and Satellite Design and Installations
- LMA - Business and Finance
- Optical Fiber Networks and Telecommunications
- Network design, VOIP installations and Wireless Networks
- Project Management and Sub Contractor Management
- Multiple vendor data communications installation, engineering and design certifications including – ADC Krone / TE, Molex, Panduit, Systimax
Construction Team Leader
Marcus is the newest addition to the Peninsula Sparky team. His responsibilities include:
- Management of the day to day data communications, audio visual and electrical service business operations
- Development of systems, processes and improvement programs
- Workforce allocation and project management
Marcus is a Swedish born Frankston resident, a keen golfer and enthusiastic StKilda supporter.
With 12 years experience in national service providers and 3 years on Bass Strait oil rigs, Shaun has yet to meet a situation he couldn't solve.
Shaun oversees projects for electrical and data communications services; manages the teams of tradespeople involved with site works, and is chief liaison with stakeholders across all levels of Peninsula Sparky.
Knowledgeable and to the point, his direct style of communication and "get it done" attitude gives customers' confidence that no problem is too big to handle.
Shaun lives on The Peninsula with his young family and in his spare time is an active triathlete, having represented Australia in consecutive World Championships.